Become a Member
- North American Manufacturers: Any company engaged in the manufacture of color pigments, organic or inorganic, in the U.S., Canada and/or Mexico.
- International Manufacturers: Any company engaged in the manufacture of pigments outside of North America that sells these pigments into the U.S., Canada and/or Mexico.
- Processors and Converters: Any company that is engaged in the flushing, dispersing, preparing, master batch, grinding or suspending of pigment color in any vehicle.
- Distributors: Any company that distributes pigments not manufactured by it in the U.S., Canada and/or Mexico.
- Suppliers: Any company that manufactures or supplies intermediates used in the synthesis of pigments, by manufacturer members, or any business that is a supplier or manufacturer of equipment, instrumentation, supplies and other products, used by manufacturer members.
- Affiliates: Any business that provides consulting advertising, accounting, legal or other services used by the color pigments industry or member categories listed above.
For more information on CPMA membership and application, contact us at (571) 348-5130, or firstname.lastname@example.org.